Breeze Art Gallery will operate under the GDPR to protect the rights and freedoms of individuals and to ensure that personal data is not processed without their knowledge and, wherever possible, that it is processed with their consent.
Our policy applies to the processing of personal data.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access or obtain copies of the personal information held about you by us. Should you wish to exercise this right, please make a written request to
A response to your request will be provided to you within 30 days of us receiving a valid request.
Breeze Art Gallery Somerset is the Data Controller for any personal data you provide to us.
• Identity Data includes [first name, last name, and title,].
• Contact Data includes [billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers].
• Financial Data includes [bank account and payment card details].
• Transaction Data includes [details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us].
• Technical Data includes [internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-
• Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses].
• Usage Data includes [information about how you use our website, products and services].
• Marketing and Communications Data includes [your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences].
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. Please see Opting out below.
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical and Usage to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.